Ladies of Leadership Rules & Contract
- We have the right to refuse service to a child if there is any unresolvable behavior
- Respect everyone and property
- No cell phones, mp3, I pods, or any electronic devices be displayed during session
- No profanity
- No alcoholic beverages, drugs or tobacco products
- No inappropriate behavior, dressing, or materials
If you do not follow the rules, you may be sent home, and your parent will be contacted and responsible for transportation.
- I understand that all forms required must be completed and on file before my child can attend the enrichment program.
- I understand that during school vacation, early release, school closing, building is closed or inclement weather, there will be no program.
- I understand that I may be asked to withdraw my child if their behavior patterns threaten their own or others health and safety.
- I understand that my child will not be released to anyone except authorized parent and/or adult without permission, unless given authorize for my child to walk home. I agree to give the organization a list of all persons authorized to pick up my child.
- I understand that if my child is sick that I will keep him/her at home. No medication will be administered.
Registration payment can be made once you press submit. $50 new members, $30 returning members
PLEASE NOTE: Your application will be received as soon as you press submit and make your payment through our paypal link.